K12HSN's E-rate support team is here to help BIIG recipients navigate the service provider contract ownership transfer process and provide support through the e-rate process. Our purpose is to educate BIIG recipients regarding the grant process, receipt of associated services, financial responsibility, and E-rate implications.
Intended Audience: BIIG recipient school staff and administration, county office support personnel, service providers, and consultants.
The e-rate support team periodically conducts informational webinars for schools and school districts receiving services from BIIG. The webinars are recorded for future viewing. We have five webinars focusing on different steps and timeframes of the BIIG grantee lifecycle. Each webinar is approximately 60 minutes in duration with the opportunity for a question and answer period for each.
Register for one of our upcoming live webinars below or view our CALENDAR.
- Webinar 1 | Introduction to BIIG, What to Expect, and Roles and Responsibilities Materials | Recording
- Webinar 2 | Receiving Services, Contract Transfer, and E-rate Implications Materials | Recording
- Webinar 3 | Receiving E-rate/CTF Discounts, Paying for Services, & Ensuring Ongoing Connectivity at End of Contract Materials | Recording
- Webinar 4 | Filing FCC Form 471 for Services Transferred from Grant Materials | Recording
- Webinar 4 | Filing FCC Form 471 for Services Transferred from Grant | Mar 9
- Webinar 5 | Filing Form 486 and Coordinating Discounts with Service Providers Materials | Recording
- Webinar 6 | End of BIIG Contract: Perpetuating Broadband Service & E-rate/CTF Subsidies Materials | Recording