E-rate Training Schedule 2020-21
Join us for our upcoming E-rate Lunch and Learn series! All events will be held from 12 pm to 1 pm virtually via webinar. So grab your lunch and join us! Register below or view CALENDAR.
Category 1 Series Topics
- Eligible Services Materials | Recording
- Form 470 & Competitive Bidding Materials | Recording
- Off-Campus Use E-rate Guidelines Materials | Recording
- Evaluating Bids & Contracting Materials | Recording
- Planning for Transition of Services Materials | Recording
- Completing FCC Form 471 Materials | Recording
- SPIN Changes & Service Substitutions | Apr 22
- Category 1 E-rate Invoicing Best Practices | June 24
Category 2 Series Topics
General E-rate Topics
- Maximizing Discounts & Category 2 Budgets: Administrative Window Best Practices Materials | Recording
- Submitting Corrections & Understanding and Responding to USAC's Reviews | Apr 15
- The New E-rate Emergency Connectivity Fund: What You Need to Know | May 27
- Funding Commitment, FCC Form 486, and Children's Internet Protection Act | June 3
- Preparing for E-rate Audits and Understanding Audit Process | June 10
- The New E-rate Emergency Connectivity Fund: Preparing for the Application Process | June 17
FCC COVID-19 Relief and Second 2020 E-rate Filing Window
The K12HSN E-rate support team conducted training via webinar in late September 2020 regarding FCC COVID-19 relief and the second 2020 E-rate filing window.
E-Rate Training Roadmap Resource Guide
We are excited to launch a new e-rate training resource! The new guide provides one-stop access to the best and most current information available to help you manage your E-rate processes effectively. The Roadmap guides you through each step of the E-rate funding process from start to finish and provides links to additional training resources including webinars, guides, and videos published by the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), California Department of Education (CDE), and K12HSN.
Access training archives here: https://www.k12hsn.org/archived-e-rate-webinars